Clinical Trials Family Nurse Practitioner - Remote
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) - Clinical Trials Nurse Practitioner
Remote, IN (Must reside in Indiana)
***MUST HAVE PREVIOUS CLINICAL TRIALS EXPERIENCE***
*** This is a Full-Time, Benefits Available, CONTRACT position expected to last through the end of 2023 with possibility of permanent employment**
$54.00 - $58.00 / Hour is the amount that CareNational reasonably expects to pay someone for this position.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team of clinical trial professionals. The Clinical Trials Family Nurse Practitioner will work closely with a patient care team as you independently provide holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for patients in a retail clinic environment.
- Serve as a Sub-Investigator clinician for the clinical trials site, ensuring all elements of clinical trials work are completed in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- The Sub-Investigator is under the supervision of the Principle Investigator and is responsible for performing study–related procedures and /or to make important study-related decisions in compliance with the ethical conduct of the study.
- Perform all study responsibilities in compliance with the IRB approved protocol.
- Provide ongoing assessment of the study subject/patient to identify Adverse Events.
- Ability to perform Basic Life Support (BLS) assistance, including but not limited to performing CPR and operating an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- This is a summary of the full requirements and responsibilities of this position. Please request a full job description from your recruiter if you are contacted to move forward with the next steps.
Nurse Practitioner Background:
- Prior clinical trials work experience within the past seven years.
- Board certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Active license to practice in the Advanced Practice Nurse role required.
- 2+ years of medically-relevant experience or equivalent.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Proficient with information management and technology.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Take and pass a FIT test with the provided respirators, and to wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires.
65 hours in a 2 week period – 3 days one week, 4 days the next with every other weekend commitment.
Sample: Week 1: Monday/Tuesday/Friday/Saturday, Week 2: Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am – 7:30pm with 60 min lunch at 1:30pm
Saturday: 9-5:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm
Sunday: 9-4:30pm with 30 min lunch at 1 pm