Supervisor Revenue Cycle (Remote)
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1 million patients each year and support physician specialists holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians, health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
- We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions business.
- We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to support growth and transition to value-based care.
- We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable billing to patients.
- We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures, including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are going—and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
We are actively recruiting for a Supervisor, Revenue Cycle.
- Be available to teammates in order to serve as the first point of contact for them in regard to employment related and job function concerns
- Participate as an active member of the leadership team to problem solve issues, performance manage teammates, and achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly metrics
- Review and evaluate teammate productivity and quality according to the QA Policy
- Respond to all department and facility requests within a maximum of 48 hours
- Monitor teammate attendance and paid time off request, coordinating the requests accordingly to meet business needs
- Run weekly productivity and aging reports, coordinate with teammates to make certain appropriate and compliant account follow up is being performed, and partner with the Revenue Cycle Manager to report results
- Delegate task assignments to teammates
- Monitor and/or complete special projects and make certain deadlines are met
- Supervise teammates on a daily basis
- Partner with Revenue Cycle Manager to handle disciplinary actions related to performance, attendance, productivity, quality, etc.
- This position requires one of the following educational levels: Bachelor’s degree and one year of progressive, relevant work experience; or an Associate’s degree and two years of progressive, relevant work experience; or a High School diploma/GED and three years of progressive, relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Revenue Cycle experience required
- Flexibility to work from home and from an office depending on the business unit’s needs
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Microsoft Office 365 experience required (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be very organized, be detail oriented, solve problems, and multitask
- Must be a team player while effectively managing direct reports
- Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential