Anthem Intern &#8211; Corporate Development Analyst Sr in Muncie
Anthem Muncie,, US
intern corporate analyst financial investments analysis develops corporate acquisitions accretion/dilution team identifying joint ventures
March 21, 2023
Responsible for assisting the Corporate Development team in identifying and executing strategic acquisitions, equity investments, joint ventures, and other strategic relationships in order to assist Anthem in acquiring assets, investing in companies, and establishing relationships in order to increase revenue and profitability.
- Monitors and tracks the universe of potential strategic investments through industry landscape analysis and company profiling.
- Develops strategic rationale for acquisitions and investments including how it fits into corporate strategy.
- Provides financial modeling through valuation and financial return analysis.
- Develops financial rationale, including pro forma combination models, accretion/dilution analysis, views of transaction synergies and synergy achievement costs, and various analyses including discounted cash flows.
- Analyzes financial statements. Develops clear and concise presentations for an executive audience outlining the investment opportunity, including its strategic fit, financial return, risk and profile.
- Supports the due diligence process.
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Report this job