Remote Travel Coordinator
Dream To Real Travel Remote
remote remote travel coordinator travel travel coordinator coordinator travel remote tourism hospitality team flexible schedule training travel agent
March 23, 2023
Dream To Real Travel
Bloomington,, United States
We are looking for positive, detail-oriented individuals with a passion for tourism or hospitality to join our team This position is fully remote, with a flexible schedule (you make your own hours), no experience needed, full training is provided and Travel Agent certification is included.
- Communicate with clients and teammates.
- Determine the clients' needs, wants, budget and preferences.
- Research, organize and book all trip plans needed by clients. This may include booking: Resorts, Flights, Cruises, Car rentals, Airport transfers, Tours and Activities, Sporting events, Concerts and much more.
- Customize quotes, Itineraries and Invoices for clients.
- Stay up-to date with Travel Industry changes and Restrictions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
- Must be 18+ years.
- Must have reliable internet connection, computer and/or smart phone.
- Must be available to attend live and recorded trainings and meetings.
- Must be self-motivated, positive attitude and be willing to learn and adapt.
- Must be able to work independently, but willing to ask for guidance when needed.
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Hours
- Travel Perks
- Growth Opportunities
Report this job